1. Pupils of classes I and above must be at School by 9.00 a.m. KG kids are expected to be at the school by 9.30 a.m. Coming late to School must be avoided.
2. Pupils should not be absent without prior permission except during unforeseen circumstances. In such a case, application for leave should be sent to the class teacher.
3. Application for leave of absence should be made on behalf of the pupil by the Parent or Guardian. It should be addressed to the class teacher for the period not exceeding three days. For more than three days the parent shall submit the leave letter in person to the Principal along with the necessary medical certificate (if any).
4. Each and every pupil shall compulsorily attend the school for not less then 85% of the working days in the academic year. If it is not so, such a pupil will not be promoted to the next higher class.
5. All books and notebooks must be neatly covered and labeled. Tearing papers from notebooks must be strictly avoided.
6. Progress reports won’t be sent to the Parents. They will be intimated to come on a particular day to scrutinize the answer scripts in person.
7. When a call goes to the Parent or guardian from the school in connection with the pupil’s conduct at school, the parent or guardian will have to respond to it immediately for necessary action.
8. Attendance is compulsory on the following days, Independence Day, Republic Day, Sports Day, Annual Day, Children’s Day, Teacher’s day, Educational development Day and any other day specified.
9. Pupils are strictly forbidden to bring any electronic gadgets, cellphone, CD’s to the class or to introduce any sort of comics or objectionable literature into the school. These shall be confiscated by the school authorities.
10. In case of requirement of electronic gadgets for their academic activities like seminar, power point presentation, etc., student should get prior written permission from the principal and bring it with the parent’s permission.
11. Every pupil must take part in the school’s activities unless declared physically unfit or exempted by the Principal.
MODE OF PAYMENT OF FEES:
School fee and Van fee can be paid in two terms. The first term fee should be paid in the month of March and the second term fee in the last week of September or in the first week of October as specified by the school.
FOR THE PARENTS TO HELP THE CHILD TO PERFORM BETTER
1. Review your child’s text books and note books regularly to know what they are learning at school.
2. Ensure that your child devotes 2-3 hours for self preparation of lessons at home.
3. Encourage your child for all their new efforts and accomplishments.